Based in Munich, Germany
Press / Business contact:
Gronsdorfer Straße 6
Salmi Games is dedicated to crafting attractive, polished games that both delight and respect the player. Our games are created with the firm belief that the path to success is built upon this attention to delivering a quality product. We proudly craft our games in Munich, Germany.
Our core team met at a design jam in 2012. Enjoying our collaboration, we jammed regularly on game ideas until we happened on Ellipsis. Development continued sporadically until we could gather the resources to take the plunge. Code, design and art responsibilities are shared and audio is handled by our associate composer Filippo.After that
Working nights and week-ends since 2013, Ellipsis has evolved from a simple concept to a deep experience. We have toiled away at our day jobs to support ourselves while chasing the indie dream. During the last few months we have taken the leap into full-time development. We have polished and prepared Ellipsis for what we hope will be market success and released it on iPad and iPhone February 11th 2016. We ported it to Apple TV releasing May 11th 2016 and finally published the game on Android June 15th 2016. Currently, we are preparing the Steam version which will be released in January 2017, featuring various new content, including a level editor.Ellipsis
Ellipsis lets you guide a ship with your finger, entering a mysterious and ambient universe. Planning and agility are required to evade a variety of enemies and overcome puzzles with patience and dexterity.PC Version
On January 25th 2017, we released the best version ever of Ellipsis on PC (Windows, Linux and Mac).
We added new levels, new visuals, new sounds, controller support, an in-game level editor with level sharing and tons of polish!
Ellipsis Release Trailer - PC YouTube
Ellipsis Teaser YouTube
Ellipsis - Film Noir YouTube
Ellipsis - The Wastelands YouTube
There are far more images available for Salmi Games, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- Game of the Year - Intel Level Up 2016
- Best Action Game - Intel Level Up 2016
- Best Indie Game - Momocon 2016
- Nominee - Ludicious, Zurich 2017
- Official Selection - Tokyo Game Show, Japan 2016
- Official Selection - Busan Indie Connect, South Korea 2016
- Official Selection - Radius Festival, Vienna 2016
- Official Selection - Games Access, Brno 2016
- Official Selection - Casual Connect, Amsterdam 2016
- Official Selection - Casual Connect, Tel Aviv 2015
- "Ellipsis is just about the perfect iPad game"
- Momocon Indie Award Judges, Momocon
- "Ein Erstlingswerk, das mit viel Liebe zum Detail produziert wurde - mit abstrakter Grafik und einem Spielprinzip, das man ohne Worte versteht."
- Carsten Görig, Spiegel Online
- "Gorgeous glowy visuals - remarkably intriguing"
- Carter Dotson, TouchArcade
- "With awesome visuals, excellent sound effects, and just the right amount of challenge, Ellipsis brings a distinctive experience to puzzle games."
- Sandy Stachowiak, AppAdvice
- "It's like the best parts of Geometry Wars"
- Tycho Brahe, PAX, Penny Arcade
- "Игра отлично справится как с короткой поездкой в городском транспорте, так и с целым свободным вечером."
- Евгений Костров, app4smart
- "redoutable, intelligent, et véritablement enivrant."
- Olivier Boesch, kickmygeek
Team & Repeating Collaborator
Filippo Beck Peccoz