We are excited to announce a major update to our game Ellipsis on iOS. We have added a ton of new features.
Thank You For Your Support
We have worked almost three months on polishing and improving the experience in Ellipsis:
- 10 new unique levels (for free!)
- Game Center, Achievements and Leaderboards.
- Record videos and share screenshots.
- New alternative control schemes for smaller devices.
- Launch of Apple TV (universal app), with sync and gamepad support.
Please support us by re-posting your reviews on this update. It only takes a second and really helps us with how Apple handles reviews.
What Others Are Saying
We received an incredible response from the press so far. Here’s a sample:
- Currently featured in “Best New Updates” in the App Store
- Featured in “Best iOS and Android games in February 2016” - Gameranx
- Hit #1 Puzzle, #2 Action and #4 overall paid games in German App Store!
- Featured in Spiegel Online, Telegraaf and Famitsu
- Featured in Best New Apps and Best Minimalist Apps in the App Store in February
“With awesome visuals, excellent sound effects, and just the right amount of challenge, Ellipsis brings a distinctive experience to puzzle games.” - AppAdvice
“One of my favorite games of the past few months” - TouchArcade
“いまなお多くの謎が詰まった大宇宙には語り尽くせない、たくさんのロマンが詰まっている。” - Famitsu
We are still working hard on Ellipsis, continuously improving it to give you the best experience possible. Here’s what’s coming next:
- We will finally release Ellipsis on Android in June!
- We will be showcasing Ellipsis at MomoCon, a massive Games/Anime/Film festival in Atlanta, with over 50,000 attendees expected. We are one of 20 indie finalists selected to present their game to this huge audience. Wish us luck!
- We continue to work on a big update of new levels for late summer. This will be a massive expansion of the Ellipsis universe and will be completely free to all players.